All macro-economic, political trends and physical inaccessibility create a new wave of outsourcing and push export-oriented producers to cooperate with the local sales representatives. Then producers often meet 2 challenges: Finding a good agent and Keeping him motivated.
This is the first time when we speak about business optimisation with independent sales reps. We organize this online seminar on June 28, 2021, and it’s only happening once. Do not miss it!
|Speaker: Olga Steppe, Export consulting, sales, administration,|
|When: June 28, 2021, 11 AM|
Duration: 1 hour
Price: this is a non-profit webinar
During this webinar your will receive the answers to the most challenging questions while working with international sales agents:
- How to define if you need a sales agent? Distributor? Direct sales? Or a combination of it?
- How to find the best agent?
- Real reasons of the poor performance of sales agents?
- Challenges by expectations of the agent and producer
- What is the price of a good agent? Cost/ profit calculation
- Tips for support, communication and control
- Strategic alliance with agent
This online seminar is exclusive for export-oriented producers, export managers, country managers, commercial directors.
After this webinar, you will understand if there is a difference between your current sales situation abroad and the right strategic approach of your sales-channel policy.
Register here, it takes less than a minute!
Voka session Brugge: Beyond borders Rusland
RBT session: How to manage your distributors
VOKA session Gent: Beyons borders Rusland